Sunday, November 2, 2008

A twip to the Catheeedwil...

Ah yeeees, the holy place. The beeeg chewch. Lonnie, dwawing attention to the cultuwal and spiwitual place. Creeping into the back of teh Cathedwil, I looked for her work. Relieved, it was sign posted by the *big Red signage*.


For all the morally corrupt (yes, that especially includes you art folk), seek refuge in the place of Gawd.


Ah ha, here it is. Now to view it, without being accosted by a bible...


So close...


Oooo, pretty moving pictures.


Sort of reminds me of Johnny Five from Short Circuit. Those eyes...

And finally, a spoiler...

I suggest tilting it up to look at the seiling. Oooooo.

To my surprise, I was left to view the work without engaging in any sort of Gawd talk. The nice man I talked to was very enthusiastic about the work. Liked it alot. Had a lot of nice things to say about Lonnie too.

Nice people make the world go round...x

No comments: