Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Q & A's with the [day] night rider...

Ann Veronica Janssens' work in the gallery is so kick arse for two reasons- firstly, because it gives you a great work out (your buns will be able to crack walnuts), and secondly, because it is awesome. WTS were fortunate enough to catch up with the resident gallery rider...



Name: Emma

Superhero Name: Turn-Big-Objects-Into-Small-Ones Girl

Occupation:
Student

Ultimate Goal in Life: To be so happy I need replacement cheeks.

Short Term Goal in Life:
At the moment I'd really like some bookshelves.

How'd you get involved?: Through the Court Theatre. Definitely one of the cooler jobs I've had!

What's life like on the bike?: Great! It's been really fun meeting the people coming in to the gallery. There've been a lot of locals and tourists through, and it's fun to be able to introduce the bikes to them. Most people have been very enthusiastic about trying them.

Your thoughts on the work?: Such a good idea. They look beautiful and have received endless compliments. It would be cool to have them as a permanent installation.

How do/will you feel now/when the project is over?: Lazier, probably.

Strange encounters?: A violent toddler.

Favorite work in Scape?: The bikes!

Favorite person in the world?: Most come first-equal.

What's for dinner?:
I suspect it'll be tofu and beans again.



Thank you Emma so much for giving up your time to answer our questions.

Now, the question on *everyones* lips is...WHO WON A BIKE? Yes, thats right, you could *win* a bike. Who won?

Well, I don't know, maybe you could tell me. If you won a bike or a voucher, tell me all about it. I can plot my revenge later...

No comments: