Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oh, um, youre, in the bath, im...terribly, sorry, Ooo, this is awkward...

So, as promised, a trip to see Tatzu Oozu's work in Victoria Square was definately in order. This one didn't make it for the Opening Weekend, but was very much worth the wait.

As always, a pictorial journey (because words always escape me)...


What is this!? i went to the square to see a statue and insted I get *this*!? what *is* this!? (that was me pretending to be a person who fears change. pretty good huh)


Oh, I see, one of those 'red posted' art works. I see, tell me more...


Oh stairs. i love a good stair climb. But wait, a sign...


Confusion- do I wait down below for someone to get me? or do i call out to so called *security*? so many questions. why is there restricted access?


Oh, thats a nice couch, i wasn't excpecting...ooo, great lamp...


TV!? what, is this *really* an art work? come on guys, seriously... (again, person who fears change. like?)


Book case. With your usual bookcase things- vases, visitors book, paper, scapefeedbacksheet *ehhhm*...


A Canterbury Tale. hoo hoo hoo...


Mitre10 Changing Rooms. I think my lungs and bowels spontaneously squeezed together and a tiny little fart laugh came out.


WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow Mr...James...cook? big fan. wow, um, didnt expect to see you here. where do I start- autograph?


I see you're in the bathroom, ehmm, sorry I... what nice toilet you have, and loverley toilet accesories...


And of course the sink. Soap anyone?


Detail of James (yes, we'r ona first name basis thankyou verymuch) up close. Quite wonderful to see it at this distance. Extreme. Not unless I got very sloshed and scrambled up this statue at night time could I ever see it like this. Thankyou Scape and Tatzu. You made it so much easier.


One more for the kids at home...


How can i forget RAY- the man on the Left. Best Security Guard Ever. So. Much. Love. This man made my experience of this art work so pleasurable I wanted to burst into song. GIVE this man a christmas bonus. Pu-lees.

So. Awesome Work. Go see it mofos x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Your blog is great, and I know something about the night elves, they are the race I WOW power leveling when I get my first account:The reclusive Night Elves power leveling[ were the first race to awaken in the World of Warcraft Power Leveling. These shadowy, immortal beings were the first to study magic and let it loose throughout the world nearly ten thousand years before Warcraft I. The Night Elves' reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a catastrophic war between the two titanic races. The Night Elves barely managed to banish the Legion from the world, but their wondrous homeland was shattered and drowned by the sea. I love this race and suggested everyone that start their WOW power leveling a rogue or druidof night elf

Phedre said...

methinks that this work is the public fave of the event - sew kewl.
by the way, good to have you back art girl :) i'm interested in more tales from this rabbit hole though...